Our step 1 process sets the tone for design. By the end of our intake phase we have established a clear vision or our client’s style, how they see life, and are able to personalize the design process with the best end-result in mind. Most important, we have established a full budget and timeline.
- Visit job site to determine the need and scope of the project.
- Design Boards to show colors, design direction and product selections.
- Setting the budget and a timeline.
- The price for the services are being set and the first payment is being made.
THE DESIGN PHASE
During the design phase, we get the freedom from our clients to design with their budget and translate the findings from our intake process into a full design from start to finish. This process lasting several weeks and culminates with a full design presentation, digital and samples to touch and feel.
- 3D color render of the empty space.
- 2D CAD drawings of the space layout and custom designed furniture in some cases.
- Specification manual with technical drawings and manufacturers information for submittal.
- 3D concept renders showing how the space will look like.
- Source products from vendors worldwide to find unique pieces of high quality that fits your budget
- Final 3D renders of the space.
THE EXECUTION AND INSTALLATION
This is the important phase. After approval of the design, which is within the established budget, we turn our vision into a reality. The personalized design pieces are being made, ordered and delivered. Partnering with specialists when needed, coordinating schedules, and deliveries. Ending the project with a photo-shoot.
- Work with vendors and logistics companies to schedule a convenient delivery.
- Perform a walk-thru to make sure all punch lists are addressed.
- Assist on purchasing everything on the budget list.
- Review everything after installation.
- The final photo-shoot of the space.